Thursday, June 17, 2010

SUMMERTIME FUN AT THE FRENCH FLEA

Hell-o Summer!

We had a great sale this last week and we are so thankful for our customers here at The French Flea. We had one of our best sales this past week and all of us "fleabags" are excited.  Next months theme is Summertime Fun and we will have some great stuff in store.. Riverfest will be going on in Anoka, so we are sure to have a good time and lots of visitors to Anoka, so many festivities to look forward to!  We will be posting pictures soon so keep in touch with us!  Until then, au revoir.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I was there! We're in Texas now but lived near Rochester for 11 years and in Mnpls before we were married, oh wow, that was 30 years ago! I was up in Mnpls to pick up my daughter from college. Anyway, my first time in Anoka. What a cute little street you are on! I checked out a few little shops after visiting the French Flea, of course. Might be up north again in time for your August sale.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete