Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diva Days - April 30th and May 1st (10 - 5 pm both Friday and Saturday)

Here are some photos of a few of the vignettes that were ready to photograph today, for our upcoming "Diva Days" event.  The bones of the shop are getting set up and this upcoming week the details will fall into place, so be sure to join us for "Diva Days" as we celebrate our 1 year anniversary.  The shop will be a "Spring Time in Paris" theme and will be brimming with fresh flowers, fabulous furniture, great clothing and accessories, wonderful accessories for your home, and one-of-a-kind vintage redesign jewelry pieces.

Saturday, May 1st there will be ongoing demonstrations, and many of our vendors will be on hand to greet you and assist you with your purchases.  There will be a bench upholstering presentation, a tablescaping demo, clothing and accessories from Valentina's Closet, and vintage redesign jewelry how to's presented as well.   You won't want to miss it.  More photos and details to follow throughout the week.
We will have a huge selection of great ivory and black pieces of furniture available for this sale, so bring your measurements with you and be prepared to snap up that piece when you find the perfect find, as it won't be there when you come back for it.  Get it while you can at "occasional sales", as its priced to sell, and is finished to perfection ready to showcase in your home.

4 comments:

  1. Happy One year, it is my 1 year blogging anniversary, I guess everything starts fresh in the spring!
    Wishing you all the best at your sale, it looks so inviting! Too bad I can't be there, i see somethings that I would be snapping up!
    AMy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I found you,
    I just love your blog style it is soooo! me!!
    I will be back to visit soon to drool and take it all in.
    Come and visit her nest over at my site.

    ~Dore~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie & Company: How do I purchase the Diva necklace with the "D"?????????

    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Diane. I don't know how to reach you since you posted anonymously...
    If you see this contact me at gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net about the "D" necklace. I believe it is $29.00 and $3.00 for shipping/handling and box.
    Gretchen
    http://mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete