Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Open for Diva Days in Anoka--April 30th and May 1st!

Hi all,
   We are in the flea and getting ready for our anniversary sale and Diva Days in Anoka!  Yes... we have been open for a year already!  Time sure flies when you're having fun!  We have some great things in store for our customers on Saturday May 1st!  We are having demonstrations all day.. we will also have a photographer ready to take pictures of  "family and friends", whomever you may be with!  She will be charging a minimal fee for these photos!  More information coming on this.   We are just trying this out, we thought it might be kind of fun for our customers, so we will see how this works! 
   We will have a upholstery demo, tablescaping demo and a  short style  show of vintage clothing and jewelry!  All day long we will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary.. oh, and we will have door prizes!  Stay tuned for pictures and info.!  Until then..au revoir! 

 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't been there yet!
    I am a doll artist, I create OOAK dolls.
    Kinda unique, I think. I use repurposed fabric from thrift shops The lining of a dress, or a petticoat,Vintage lace and trims, for their clothing. I live in Elk River. I have been seeking ways to "get some exposure"
    Please visit my blog lucysbaby.blogspt.com
    and see if it may be a possibility to be part of your monthy market?
    Thanks for taking a look.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete